Saturday 7 March 2015

Basil is here

In my last blog, I left you with the body of my new project...

                                                   
                                                     The next step was to make the arms.

             .                                     

                               I then went on to make very big paws attached to short little legs.





This tail is the giveaway. People in their 40s and 50s in Britain will probably remember 'Basil Brush' a fox puppet.


Basil has on a claret waistcoat and a golden scarf - the Gryffindor house colours fom Harry Potter.







Basil is for sale in my Etsy shop or I can make a completely customised fox just for you.


4 comments:

  1. Love him!! love everything about, him his expression, his colours and especially his vest!!! great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the comma in the wrong place -- have only just got up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I am very happy with the way he turned out.

    ReplyDelete