Friday 27 February 2015

I could have had a baby in the time...

Looking back to my last blog, when I declared I would not absent myself again, I see that 9 months have passed ... hence the title of this post.

Life has been pretty challenging. In fact, I have felt much like this picture of Whisper, one of my cats - being on the inside, looking out on the world, but not really participating in it:



Being deemed unfit to teach again, permanently, because of my bipolar disorder hit me hard. I have always self identified as a
teacher and my job gave my days structure and meaning. This caused 
pretty severe depression.

I was unable to cope with the house, became increasingly agoraphobic and put on lots of weight, which increased my inability to move well. This led to more depression. 

Lots of projects were started and then abandoned:




The next few photos are a foretaste of future blogs, as each of them      
represents a step in my healing journey, which started in September 2014 and really took off from the beginning of 2015.
















Do please pop in to share this journey with me. 

I



5 comments:

  1. So glad you're back mum!
    Love
    Lukex
    #thepiggleisback

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back with a vengeance, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun ,its a blog to follow,keep going the lovely work,and in the end everything is gona be better then before,and hopefely i will be here to clap and give u a big cuddle u deserve xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to have you in our lives, Catya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep us posted on the journey, dearest. It is an amazing ride.

    ReplyDelete