Monday 24 March 2014

Mmm...tasty omelette!

So, after the disaster of a sitting room I photographed yesterday, things got worse. 7 years of school supplies were added. Masks, books, puppets, files, storage boxes, Chinese artefacts, coats, a cowboy hat and on and on and on.

Fin flexed her muscles and carted stuff around the flat so most of it is now stuffed behind closet doors so we will have it to deal with if we ever move, carefully placed for any future use.

I woke up this morning feeling strangely excited (no getting off the medication for me, then) and tackled the room. Only four and a half hours, without a break, and it is sorted, including things INSIDE  drawers. I shall reward myself tomorrow by crafting all day, and Wednesday get on top of the paperwork.

So, my broken eggs made this tasty omelette:














3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a marked improvement! It's so tidy and colorful. Like I said in my message; I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation - looks fabulous, well done!!!! If you ever want a trip to OZ I have job for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weewoollywonders took the words right out of my mouth - WHAT a transformation!

    And happy Atos-in-a-char, to boot - unless he's keeping out of the way of the Hoover...

    ReplyDelete